Pets Officially Take Over Twitter!


User @sockington (Jason's cat) is taking the twitterverse by storm with 514,199 followers while only following 381 himself (how pretentious!)

Here's recent tweet by the friendly feline turned social-networking guru:
"GAHH DISAPPOINTMENT thought I caught a rat TURNED OUT TO BE A SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT not tasty at all SORRY LITTLE GUY easy confu"

@Sockington has made the huge jump in followers in just 3 short months according to Twitter counter:
So what does this mean for us dedicated Tweeps? Are we being left in the dust to people's pets!?

There's even a site dedicated to pets on twitter: http://thepetfeed.com/

Forget #followfriday tags that made you feel like your thoughtful 140 character tweets really meant something special, #meowmonday is the new thing!

I guess I should head to the local animal shelter and pick out a social media savvy cat or dog to help me boost my social networking skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If FDA Says Cheerios is a Drug then I must be an Addict

Family Hires PR Firm in Legal Battle Against Hammer Attacker

Equifax Data Breach - PR Nightmare - 2017 (October 10th 2017)